DebatiendoCuba
Buscas debates, al duro y sin guante? llegaste al lugar adecuado...te invito a inscribirte..

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

DebatiendoCuba
Buscas debates, al duro y sin guante? llegaste al lugar adecuado...te invito a inscribirte..
DebatiendoCuba
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

HABER SI ALGUIEN ME DICE donde esta la hipocresia de este mal parido..

2 participantes

HABER SI ALGUIEN ME DICE donde esta la hipocresia de este mal parido.. Empty HABER SI ALGUIEN ME DICE donde esta la hipocresia de este mal parido..

Mensaje por mikimbyjodon1 Mar Mar 01, 2011 8:55 am

mikimbyjodon1
mikimbyjodon1

Cantidad de envíos : 2453

HABER SI ALGUIEN ME DICE donde esta la hipocresia de este mal parido.. Empty Re: HABER SI ALGUIEN ME DICE donde esta la hipocresia de este mal parido..

Mensaje por Azali Mar Mar 01, 2011 9:14 am

Ese tambien tiene el premio "KAKAdafi de los derechos inhumanos" , vemos la "calidad" de esos privilegiados del kakadafi premio, fidel, chavez y demas MIERDAS son acreedores de esos premios, estos populistas no actuan por el bien de la humanidad, solo siembran odios , y bueno como algunos ( mas de la cuenta , si suponemos que tenemos el cerebro mas desarrollado) seres humanos se convierten en adoradores de hombres, pues vemos los rebannos estos , aplaudiendo como poseidos... HABER SI ALGUIEN ME DICE donde esta la hipocresia de este mal parido.. 464774

Admin

Cantidad de envíos : 50946

HABER SI ALGUIEN ME DICE donde esta la hipocresia de este mal parido.. Empty Re: HABER SI ALGUIEN ME DICE donde esta la hipocresia de este mal parido..

Mensaje por Azali Mar Mar 01, 2011 9:23 am

Health problems
Farrakhan announced that he was seriously ill in a September 11, 2006, letter to his staff, Nation of Islam members and supporters. The letter, published in The Final Call newspaper, said that doctors in Cuba had discovered a peptic ulcer. According to the letter subsequent infections caused Farrakhan to lose 35 pounds and he urged the Nation of Islam leadership to carry on while he recovered.[21]
Farrakhan was released from his five-week hospital stay on January 28, 2007, after major abdominal surgery. The operation was performed to correct damage caused by side effects of a radioactive "seed" implantation procedure that he received years earlier to successfully treat prostate cancer.[22]
Following his hospital stay Farrakhan released a "Message of Appreciation" to supporters and well wishers[23] and weeks later delivered the keynote address at the Nation of Islam's annual convention in Detroit.[24]
[edit] Other issues

Farrakhan has been the center of much controversy with critics saying that his views and comments are antisemitic, racist or homophobic.[25] Farrakhan has categorically denied these charges[26] and stated that much of America's perception of him has been shaped by media sound bites.[27][28] This defense is echoed by religion scholar Mattias Gardell[28] who argues that, when considered in the context of Farrakhan's typically lengthy lectures, many of Farrakhan's out of context controversial comments take on a more nuanced or thoughtful meaning that cannot be conveyed in a sound bite.

"Black Hitler" characterization
During Jesse Jackson's 1984 presidential campaign Jackson used the word hymie, a pejorative term for Jews, in referring to New York City as "Hymietown" in a discussion with a black reporter. Though Jackson thought he was speaking off the record the reporter printed the quote. Jackson was widely criticized for the slur and received numerous death threats,[48] leading Farrakhan to announce, "If you [Jewish leaders] harm this brother, I warn you in the name of Allah, it'll be the last one you ever harm."[citation needed]
In response to Farrakhan's speech Nathan Pearlmutter, then Chair of the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) of B'nai B'rith, referred to Farrakhan as the new "Black Hitler" and Village Voice journalist Nat Hentoff also characterized the NOI leader as a "Black Hitler" while a guest on a New York radio talk-show.
In response Farrakhan said during a March 11, 1984, speech broadcast on a Chicago radio station:
So I said to the members of the press, 'Why won't you go and look into what we are saying about the threats on Reverend Jackson's life?' Here the Jews don't like Farrakhan and so they call me 'Hitler'. Well that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man. He wasn't great for me as a Black man but he was a great German and he rose Germany up from the ashes of her defeat by the united force of all of Europe and America after the First World War. Yet Hitler took Germany from the ashes and rose her up and made her the greatest fighting machine of the twentieth century, brothers and sisters, and even though Europe and America had deciphered the code that Hitler was using to speak to his chiefs of staff, they still had trouble defeating Hitler even after knowing his plans in advance. Now I'm not proud of Hitler's evil toward Jewish people, but that's a matter of record. He rose Germany up from nothing. Well, in a sense you could say there is a similarity in that we are rising our people up from nothing, but don't compare me with your wicked killers.[49][50]
[edit] H1N1 Vaccine Conspiracy Theory

On October 21, 2009, Farrakhan told an audience in Memphis that he believes the H1N1 flu vaccine was developed to depopulate the earth. During a gathering to observe the Nation of Islam's Holy Day of Atonement, which also marked the 14th anniversary of the Million Man March in Washington, the Memphis Commercial Appeal reported Farrakhan as saying:
The Earth can't take 6.5 billion people. The popular belief of some is "We just can't feed that many. So what are you going to do? Kill as many as you can. We have to develop a science that kills them and makes it look as though they died from some disease.[51]
[edit] Praise of Robert Mugabe

In 2002 Louis Farrakhan went to Zimbabwe in support of President Robert Mugabe's intentions to enforce proposed redistribution of white-owned land and property. Farrakhan said he was in "full support" of Mugabe's policies "as it was aimed at correcting a historical injustice".[52]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Farrakhan

Admin

Mensaje por mikimbyjodon1 Mar Mar 01, 2011 12:03 pm

en el minuto 2.30 casi al final dice que los tiranos caeran pero este hijo de puta es amigo intimo de los hermanos castro los cuales tienen a un pueblo maniatado yo creo que se le fue el avion cuando dijo eso bueno sera que no se acordo de fidelon.....

HABER SI ALGUIEN ME DICE donde esta la hipocresia de este mal parido.. Farrakacastro
mikimbyjodon1
mikimbyjodon1

Cantidad de envíos : 2453

Mensaje por Azali Mar Mar 01, 2011 12:19 pm

Pero Mikin como crees??!!!! que en su mente crea que fidel entra a formar parte de los tiranos? si es su socio.. y claro, de esa hipocresia se llenan todos esos habladores de kakitas...

Admin

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado